We gratefully accept monetary gifts to ESAVANA. Your tax deductible donations help us to sponsor student involvement from the United States and abroad, advance community service learning opportunities and conduct interdisciplinary research.
We will gladly keep you informed about the impact your resources have had, as we seek sustainable solutions to real world challenges.
Every little bit makes a difference!
- A donation of $25 sponsors a coffee break for January term participants.
- A donation of $50 covers food costs for a visiting international collegue for a day.
- A donation of $100 provides lodging for two international visitors for a night.
- A donation of $375 sponsors a working lunch for all the January term partipants.
- A donation of $500 sponsors dinner for all the January term partipants.
To assist us in our work, by using our secure donation page, please click here. If you have a specific request for how your donation is used, please send an email to email@example.com or include it in the Special Instructions section of the donation page.
Many thanks from the ESAVANA team.
We would like to thank the following students for their financial contributions to the ESAVANA program:
- Lucas Tyler
- Claire Wyatt
- Sheffield Hale
- Irene Beckman
- Mary Cearley
- Jean Mary Aubourg
- Lorenzo Paglinawan
- Ryan Smith
- Ashley Hart